Transacting done with Tenet Technology is purposeful, innovative yet simple and invisible. Connecting our clients through the power of technology, whilst empowering and reshaping how financial services are experienced
To address the current NSFAS requirements, simply disburse funds to each student and offer students a banking solution that talks to their daily needs. Students can use the service either via a mobile application or an online web application.
Tenet Technology wishes to clarify that we are not to be confused with The Tertiary Education and Research Network of South Africa.
Tenet Technology and the definition, A principle or belief, especially one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy.
“The Tenet Technologys of a democratic society.’
How to sign up
Whatsapp Queries or support
Whatsapp 064 603 7507
Toll Free: 0800 873 287
Tap to Pay
- Treat your card like cash.
- Don’t lend it out and always keep it in sight.
- Don’t share your PIN.
- Don’t write it down.
- Don’t carry your PIN with you.
- Don’t share any personal information when you use your card, especially your PIN.
- Keep an eye on your card when doing a transaction, and make sure you get it back after every purchase.
- Check your receipts to make sure that they are correct.
- Check your bank statement every month to ensure that you’ve been charged the right amounts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cash at retailer
- Cash Express ATM
- Wallet to wallet transfer
Stolen or lost card
De-active the card on the app and Call the toll free Tenetech line on
0800 873 287
Which ATM can I use
The NSFAS bank card is user friendly at all ATMs
Password or login details
Our support agent will not ask for your Password to your login. Do not share this with anyone.
R3000 daily limit that you can adjust on your banking app
Did not receive payment
Tenet NSFAS pays according to NSFAS, if you did not receive your funds, you may contact NSFAS.
One time password(otp)
An OTP is sent to the number that is on your Tenet Technology profile.
This number is not to be shared with anyone.